Tuesday 30 August 2016

Bank Holiday Monday

I hope you are all having a fantastic summer and enjoying the weather. Yesterday for bank holiday Monday I went with my sister and dad to Littlehampton. It was a fantastic day but I wish the weather would have been a tad better but that's England for you! 




As it was a traditional beach trip for my family we went for a walk on the sand. This is the beach as children me and my sister would go with our nan on weekends when we would visit her in the summer. 



With stomachs full of ice cream we went into the town, 5 minutes from the beach, as my sister wanted to get money out to buy food. We then saw a pet shop which had reptiles and amphibians, which naturally we had to go in and have a look. So in a nut shell we now have a new addition to the family!

Welcome to the family!
As it's my dads birthday tomorrow my sister and me brought him a tortoise. He always has wanted another one so we took the opportunity. I was unable to get a better picture because I didn't want to unsettle her. She is almost a year old and doesn't have a name yet but I will keep you up to date in my page Pet Antics (click here), if you have any name ideas comment below.

So that was my bank holiday Monday, we went to the beach and ended up getting a new family member! 

I also along with the tortoise have a dog and 3 cats, let me know if you have any pets in the comments below. I'd love to hear about them.

As always you can contact me on twitter @girlwithablog16

Sam x 

No comments:

Post a Comment