Monday 25 July 2016

What To Do In London

I hope you are all enjoying the start of the summer holidays. I must say in London we definitely have had the best weather to start off the holidays. As I'm from London I have decided to write a post with anything and everything you can do during your holidays if you decide to visit for a family holiday, or even if you are close to the area and decide just to visit for a day.



There is plenty of things to do during a visit to London. You could visit Sky Gardens, the London Eye, London Dungeon, London Sea Life Aquarium, Madame Tussauds London or the famous Tower Bridge and also visit the many museums depending in what you are interested in. 

London Eye



Tower Bridge

The London Eye, London Dungeon and Sea Life Aquarium are all close to each other, along with the Houses of Parliament. If you click here you can get London Attraction tickets for the London Eye with another 3 London Attractions with the more you visit the more you save. If you look online you can find many other offers to visit the London Attractions.

View from the Sky Gardens

Another London Attraction I have recently visited for the first time is the Sky Gardens which I mentioned above. The view inside the Sky Gardens is sensational! I have never seen anything like it, I love London and hopefully will be going again very soon. Did I forget to mention it's free? All you have to do is book your time slot and turn up on time.

View from the Sky Gardens
So here are some of the attractions I definitely recommend visiting if you can! Giving you the best views in London or living through the history at the London Dungeon. This post will be a part 1 to another which will be based on the night life and other things you can do during a visit to London.

Hope you enjoyed this post! All pictures are my own. Please feel free to comment any questions or email me on agirlwithablog16@gmail.com.

Don't be a stranger I love hearing from you guys!

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment